Tapian Exotic Sachet
Thailand has long been familiar with and close to carp, and in the past it was believed that fish Carp is a symbol of fertility. Therefore, the ancient Thai people believed that Carp is a good fortune. Make money flowing. If the house is hanging a fish in front of the house to make it rich and prosperous trade. In addition, the carp is a sign of diligent.
This precious handmade Tapian Sachets, to scent the most intimate spaces of the house, from drawers to wardrobes. An exotic Thai design with handmade, a unique fragrance, and our signature blend essential oil as a tribute to the most precious design from Mt.Sapola
Direction : Place anywhere you want to fill your room with a wonderful aroma. Essential oils are needed to refresh when you notice the scent begins to fade.
Where can you use Tapian Sachet?
• Stow them in drawers or closets to keep stale odors away.
• Tuck one in your pillow to help you have a better night’s sleep.
• In shoes to help freshen and eliminate odor.
• In your holiday closet to make your gifts and wrap etsmell festive.
• In a bathroom to keep it smelling fresh.
• In your car (better alternative to commercial air fresheners!)