100% NATURAL ORIGIN INGREDIENTS
Combination of : Lemongrass Oil, Cypress Oil, Lime Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil
Perfumery Note : Middle to Top
Aromatic Description : Fresh, Grassy-Citrus and Herbaceous
Description : This blend is wonderful air freshener, clearing the air and killing germ.
Lemongrass is stimulating and invigorating while Cypress is best known for its
respiratory effects. It fights viruses and bacteria.
1. Remove the lid
2. Insert all the Flower into the bottle opening
3. Allowing the Flower to absorb the diffuser oil, releasing the scent into the air.
Caution : Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and ears. If skin irritationoccurs immediately discontinue use and consult physician. External use only
TIPS TO USE DIFFUSING FLOWER
• Place diffuser vase on a flat, stable surface.
• Holding glass at base, carefully twist the cork out of the container.
• Extend the stem of the flower fully and place it into the bottle, ensuring that the wire located within the wick is fully inserted into the neck of the container.
• Enjoy the fragrance as well as the beauty of the flower as it changes color and blooms.
• When all the oil has been diffused and the flower begins to lose it's color, replace your Flower Diffuser